Bicycle

Dear Person Who Took My Bicycle,

I sincerely hope that my bicycle makes a difference in your life. I hope that it gets you to work and school on time. I hope that you enjoy riding alongside your kids. I hope that the baskets on the back hold your things perfectly. I hope it helps you to shop around town, and to get some enjoyable exercise. It did all these things for me faithfully these last couple of years, and I hope it will do the same for you.

If you live in my neighborhood, you might have seen the bike sitting in the same spot on my porch all week long. That's because I left my helmet at my sister's, and I had to wait to get it back. I was so excited to come home with my helmet and ride my bike tomorrow, but it wasn't here. You have it. 

While it makes me sad that my bicycle is no longer here for me, I know that you really must need it, and I hope it serves you well.

Sincerely,
~me










Comments

Popular Posts